...


Friday, February 29, 2008

Mas




What a task, what a chore.......to pour heart and soul into a page paper about some book off the shelve, bought by demand from your dear professor for a book report. How necessary, and how dreadful. How frustrating to put heart and soul into the necessary mundane and un-biblical material world.

At his finest in my heart and soul I always catch glimpses of shores and dirty streets, toothless smiles of the Holy, children's sprints, their backflips, tears, recognized pain and suffering.........This Beautiful Mess................

Awakened only by my God-Forsaken Gas light.

In other matters, Joanna is in labor, soon to deliver my brother's and her son- my nephew.

Kataluma......a bit of a frustration the last couple of months.....but we are getting out of it.......design, database, logistics, the trip that will check for buoyancy in the summer of 09.

Still missing my family and loving them as distance continues to make this heart fonder.

pero cada dia yo estoy olvidando mas de mi espanol. Que triste pero tal vez, por lo menos ojala que, yo pueda regressar muy pronto- todavia yo extrano la casa de Grace y abuelita.

pictures include: Summer of 09, and me and Teecy dancing(one that we shall resume here in Lynchburg)

MichaelDavid

2 comments:

Teecy said...

you look creepy in our dancing picture. what will you wear to pick me up from the airport this time? i'm thinking that you've already started to pick it out.
i want to hear more about summer 09!

Teecy said...

mikey, did you takey any pictures of trey, bobby, rob, robert, bobert (or whatever you've decided to call him)?
I want to see some pictures.
oh, and also, thanks for calling and emailing to let me know.