...


Monday, February 25, 2008

woke up again, hello to the family





well let's see......
food for thought or perhaps just answers to prayer from the scenario Gods....
Peggy Christmas, my sweet mother, has entered the blogosphere.......
so perhaps that is the answered prayer and the food for thought would be:

1. Garlic
2. Sugar and its origin(Nazism)
3. Breastfeeding and its origin(Eve and the sovereignty of the Almighty)
4. And last but not least- vaccinations and their part in global domination in respects to the Tribulation.

Considering communication is so dreadful right now....well at least on my part.....to the rest of my family, I figured since now over 50% would call themselves "avid bloggers".....I'd start mumbling again and hope that my articulation of thought and desire is a bit less ambiguous than usual.

Virginia
I miss my family
that seems to be the biggest, most impressed feeling most days.....but each day gets a bit better as I continue to remind myself that I am fairly certain God told me to come here. The house is so good and seems to grow everyday in many ways but i'll refrain from saying just how many there are residing on any given night(who knows if the city of Lynchburg utilizes their right to invade privacy via our Patriot Act).
Classes are swell and I've managed to get a good grade or two, though I hope from the bottom that my new job cleaning up people's mess at The Olive Garden does not interfere.

God
Each day I believe God, in his mysteries, is teaching me how to live and believe WITHOUT his consolations ie: emotion in prayer life, visible obvious answered prayer, and just a sense of his presence. I find John of the Cross's explanation of such times especially encouraging- That it is in such times, when we seem spiritually naked and alone, that The Spirit can truly work in our lives.

Good to see you again.

If you have not read the infamous blog of our dear Peggy yet, I encourage you to do so, good luck.

MichaelDavid

(pictures include: the climbing cave in our attic, meeting Ron Paul(so sad that America is not smart enough to elect Ron Paul....uh...so sad), and community breakfast)

3 comments:

Teecy said...

Yay and Goody! (as my crazy friend, Eve would say)
lol about mom's blog...the immunization linked to tribulation...hilarious.
"'mikechristm misses you' strikes the funny bone again. never ending laughter."
hails Rolling Stone.

i'm glad you're back. have you seen jojo's blog? oh, and did you read mom's profile? got anything to add? i've got the password...we could really mess with her!

Dolly said...

good update Mickey! Glad you're doing well.I keep forgetting that you're here in the burg. We need to have you over for din din one night. Do you stay busy?

Teecy said...

me again...
you ask why we haven't talked lately? oh, i don't know, um, you don't return my phone calls. you publicly humiliate me. and yes, i have faults too. i sing in the shower. sometimes i work too hard. sometimes i care too much. sometimes i laugh too hard at your stupid jokes. (okay, i don't really think that's a fault. dad told me to say that whenever i could work it in)
okay, i have a dare for you. in your free time, when you aren't hanging out with the paul's, go on dolly's blog and then all the blogs on her blog and start doing rolling stone quotes or other random comments. very molly shannon-esque..."i remember my first beer...don't get me started. don't eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeven get me started."