...


Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and me being on this site again.






Well after a good time away, I think I will return to this public display of emotion or indifference if for no other reason than to to keep tabs on the family, and get a thing out here and there. So why not start with Benjamin.
If you have yet to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, then watch it and right soon. Well.... uhhh now that I am here and ready to type, not sure what to say. I could take the time to describe the film, deliberately ruin it to be an ass, and tell you my favorite parts..... or you can see it for yourself then call me to have an extensive conversation. Instead, I will just tell you this. As the credits rolled Justen and I just sat there, misty eyed and plotting our life of worth, only to finally get up thinking we were the last to leave, we were the soldiers who were so affected by this masterpiece of a film, that we sat still for a whole ten minutes to try and process..... but as we we crawled out of our seats, I noticed him. Sitting directly behind us was a man, maybe 70 years of age, and his face was....... well.... He was smiling and he was crying and he was silently screaming and ranting on just how beautiful life is..........
.............................................
In other news, i'm about to start my last semester of school....about to try and start over, about to try and create, about to try and love, try and stay in and out of touch, try and find and lose, try and filter, try and balance.

MichaelDavid

(christmas fun in pictures)

1 comment:

Teecy said...

I'm glad you're back, sweetie pie.