...


Tuesday, February 13, 2007

por que me pregunta

without pictures i feel liberated.....because being the computer illiterate person i am...it takes what takes my friends mere moments, me.....well much more time......i am in an interesting place.....yeah i know, the poor man´s europe, thanks for rubbing it in.....sorry Anna i am in central america(you are right! ugh! it is so dirty)(una broma).....anyways....i realized i am not testing the experiment....i´m gathering information.....we all remember the 5th grade science projects....how fun was it pouring that aweful smelling vinegar down the hatch? well i am not doing that....in fact i dont think that will come....for quite some time....gathering information- i dont know how to start a revolution......i barely know how to follow one.....and even if i could start one, i dont think i would..... it seems the best revolutions have no leaders, only examples....plus i dont think i´d be a very good one...i cant spell well for starters.........so i find myself starving for stories, searching for needs, trying to find out how to get there....trying to gather the information of the people, of myself. i have to believe that it is for you....i have to believe that God´s plan to give the Kingdom is within you and me......Not knowing where i´m going has to be the best place for me......i think i may finally be out of the way and ready to follow......because it is about Love, and i want to find it...unconditionally.......because you my friend...need to be loved....i need to be loved..
puda vida
miguel

5 comments:

Anna said...

i love central america. jerk.

Anna said...

and places that are dirty.

Unknown said...

I love it when people write 200 words in one sentence.

Nick Garcia said...

It is about Love man. I'm learning it more and more each day. I wish I was down there with you. Oh!, the conversations we would have my friend...*sigh*. I miss those conversations, and the pint size fellow from which they pour forth. Declare Peace, Declare Love, Declare Freedom, Declare Christ. Miss you man.

Unknown said...

Christmas. I love your guts, bro.