...


Thursday, January 11, 2007

Soon Enough

So i guess this is where i'll tell you(anyone that just so happened to stumble upon this, and the faithfuls who might actually care) how learning spanish (in antigua guatemala) and what Jesus may want to do with me is going. Dont know when I'll come back.....but i think i will...AS long as i keep a healthy distance from anything Che wrote....If you wanted to pray....pray that i get better at receiving grace, then maybe i'll start giving it more. Its a funny thing, thinking that just maybe, you can make a difference......However small or trivial it may seem.....I leave wed. With the hope of learning, drinking coffee, and following Jesus who is definitely in me, so i guess i'm going to follow my heart, so i guess i'm going to find me and Jesus all in one discovery....A tall order i know. cross your fingers
Le echo de menos y espero verle pronto,

3 comments:

Teecy said...

oh goodie! i'm so glad you are a blogger now. we can be blog buddies, beepers! to ans your qestion on my blog, you just...wait a sec...call me and i'll tell you! haha! i want to talk to you before you go and i'll walk you through it, mmmkay, pumpkin?

Teecy said...

where are you? i am a faithful blog reader, but you are short changing me. i can only read this post so many times. i'm bored. i want more. as our friend bob would say, "gimme, gimme, gimme. i need, i need, i need!"

Unknown said...

So, I was little freaked out by technology the other night. The fact that neither of us had any wires held to the gadgets we were using, yet we're instantly connected as soon as we want from two very distant countries.